Your most valuable asset is the relationships you have with the small businesses in your community. They represent not only current deposits, but also future growth for you as they grow.
How do you cultivate those relationships, especially when they don’t fit into your lending requirements? Find out during The Protecting Your Book of Business webinar Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT.
Here’s a short overview of the five ways that will be reviewed during the webinar:
- Leverage Technology to Improve Visibility into Your Book of Business. Spreadsheets and manila folders may be harming you ability to grow customers.
- Make the Relationship about the Loan Officer and the Bank. Deeper relationships last longer, even when you lose a loan officer.
- Get Out From Behind the Desk. Meeting business owners on their turf sends a clear message about your commitment.
- Stop Relying on Memory. Top of mind management drives you to focusing on your biggest current clients, causing you to miss the up-and-coming opportunities.
- Find New Ways to Say “Yes”. The latest trends of how innovative banks are finding new ways to support the “unbankable” without taking on unacceptable risk.