85 percent of Main Street business owners using the Lendio.com platform in 2012 were matched to over $1.4 billion in loan approvals. Small business owners using the platform increased 47 percent in 2012 demonstrating strong demand for greater access to cash for funding working capital and fueling growth—making Lendio increasingly relevant to Main Street businesses.
“2012 was an incredible year for Lendio,” said Brock Blake, CEO of Lendio. “We not only have thousands of small business owners using our platform every month, we’ve also welcomed more lenders all across the country who are ready and anxious to lend to small business owners.”
- Small business owners using the Lendio platform received approximately $1.4 billion in loan approvals
- 185 new lending institutions joined the platform in 2012, including 106 banks and credit unions along with 79 new alternative lending institutions
- Lendio completed technology integrations with 13 lending institutions
- 85 percent of small businesses using the Lendio platform were matched to at least one lender in 2012
- According to Compete.com, small business owners visiting Lendio.com to be matched to financing outpaced the closest competition by 6x
- Small business owners using the platform increased 47%
- New strategic partners from 2012 include Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp., LegalZoom, Web.com, and Experian’s Business Information Services
- Lendio.com CEO Brock Blake asked to be a regular contributor on small business financing to Forbes.com
Business owners across the United States can find a small business loan by creating a free Lendio profile. Within minutes, the business owner will be matched to a business loan option that will meet their needs and objectives.