These Terms were last revised on October 2, 2017.
By indicating your agreement to these terms (for instance, by clicking the button), you, in your individual capacity, represent:
- That you are authorized on behalf of the business listed in the application (the “Applicant”) to make and submit this application, to submit any accompanying documents, and to provide the consents and authorizations set out below.
- That, should this application be approved, you are authorized to sign business financing documentation on behalf of the Applicant. Please be advised that some business financing products may require a personal guaranty.
- That all information provided to Lendio and/or its trusted partners is accurate and complete and that you will immediately notify Lendio of any change in such information.
- That Lendio and its trusted partners may rely on the accurateness of the information provided.
- That Lendio may share all information and documents, excluding consumer credit reports, with its trusted partners to fulfill Applicant’s requests.
- That Lendio and its trusted partners may share information they have about you and Applicant at any time for administrative, marketing and servicing purposes as permitted by law and that your personal information may be shared with the Applicant as part of the underwriting process.
- That you and the Applicant waive and release any claims against any information provider relating to the release of information.
- That you agree to and accept all terms of the Lendio Credit Gathering Authorization found here.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS AN APPLICATION FOR A COMMERCIAL LOAN AND THAT ANY LOAN FUNDS OFFERED TO APPLICANT MAY NOT BE USED FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person and entity that opens an account or establishes a relationship with such institution, including name, address, date of birth, social security or tax identification number and other information that will allow the financial institution to verify your and/or the entity’s identity. You may also be asked to provide identifying documents.