Types of Small Business Loans
Whatever your business needs, there’s a small business loan for that.
Fast loans: Small business financing in months
- SBA loan: A government-backed loan with A-list name recognition. SBA loans are beloved for their enviable rates and loan terms.
- Business term loan: A classic. The loan most people think about when they say “small business loan.”
- Commercial mortgage: Financing for your office, storefront, restaurant, or other commercial property. Use it to buy, build, expand, remodel, or refinance.
- Business acquisition loan: Need capital to purchase an existing business or franchise? Look no further.
Faster loans: Small business financing in weeks
- Business line of credit: The capital you need, when you need it. Only pay interest on what you use.
- Equipment financing: Specifically designed to finance equipment, this loan can help you purchase the commercial fridge, tractor, or computer equipment you need.
- Startup loan: Financing based on personal credit to help accelerate business growth.
Fastest loans: Small business financing in days
- Merchant cash advance: Borrow against future earnings for rapid access to capital.
- Short term loan: Quick financing for when you expect a quick return.
- Business credit card: Make your everyday expenditures work for you.
- Accounts receivable financing: Borrow against unpaid invoices for working capital.